Tuesday, December 28, 2010

feeling unwell

now in the sch lib....so why i write my blog in english?? because hor this comp canot write chinese...so i terpaksa to write in english....paiseh...english memang kanasai..so i mix all languange in my blog..haha..

today only hav one hour class at 3pm...now i stay in a place which hav no water suply...although batu feringhi got water but i am not in batu feringhi right now!!!! damn cek ak ...yesterday my fren ordered a bowl of noodles with some oysters ( only 3) ...then he dun like to eat...so he giv one of the oyster to his gf....then giv another one for me to try ..then he ate another one...so at last..when i went to class just now..his gf told me tat he was feeling unwell after ate tat bowl of noodles...and my fren she oso the same.....and me??? i ate one of the oyster so ...i feel like vomit just now when i wake up and prepare to sch and at last i late to classs because i went to 7-11 to buy strepsils ...why buy strepsils?? because according to le hooi xian principle, eat strepsils or sweets can prevent the feeling of vomit...

haizz...i better dun write too much in english..nvm..this sem i got take english paper..haha...so now i hav to go my grandma house ..2 more hours to hav water!!!

1 comment: